top of page
Sun, Jul 14|
WeWork - Navy Yard
Summer Vegan Cooking Class with Dr. Ruby! -Navy Yard
This is a fun vegan cooking class focusing on 3 fresh summer dishes including entrees! Get hands on experience making delicious, refreshing dishes while learning vegan nutrition facts.
Registration is Closed - Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire of open spaces.See other events
Time & Location
Jul 14, 2019, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
WeWork - Navy Yard, 80 M St SE, Washington, DC 20003
About the event
Summer Vegan Cooking Class -Navy Yard!
Learn how to make 3 delicious summer vegan dishes while learning nutrition gems with vegan chef & Holistic Nutritionist, Dr Ruby Lathon.
On the menu: Mushroom & Cashew Cheese Stuffed Shells, Green Goodness Gazpacho, Chili LIme Mango Tart!
At this this cooking class you will:
- Learn to make vegan vegan entrees
- Learn to make delicious vegan desserts using natural sweeteners and whole foods.
- Add pizzazz to your plant-based meals!
- Taste plenty of delicious samples!
- Learn vital vegan nutrition facts.
- Get yummy, easy recipes to take home.
- Have Fun!
We keep learning fun, tasty and easy!
Free street parking available.