Sun, Nov 11|
African American Civil War Museum
2018 Vegan Holiday Live Webcast & Tasting Dinner!
The Veggie Chest presents the 7th Annual Holiday Webcast & Tasting Dinner with Dr. Ruby. Attend the live webcast demonstration and tasting dinner in person. OR Watch the Live Webcast Cooking Demonstration. Free (registration required).
Time & Location
Nov 11, 2018, 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM
African American Civil War Museum, 1925 Vermont Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
About the event
The Veggie Chest presents the 7th Annual Holiday Cooking Webcast & Tasting Dinner with Dr. Ruby & Friends
Attend the live webcast and tasting dinner. Tickets required. Arrive @ 3:30pm
Join the live webcast in person and stay for the intimate vegan dinner with Dr. Ruby and friends! Enjoy the demonstration recipes along with other delicious dishes for a delightful pre-holiday dinner. Limited Seating (Only 50 seats -past events have sold out).Live Dinner Holiday Webcast
Watch the Live Webcast Cooking Demonstration. Free (registration required). Live Webcast @ 4pm
Join Dr. Ruby and guests on this special live webcast of The Veggie Chest. Watch as they demonstrate easy, healthy and delicious holiday dishes! Learn to make delicious, vegan (raw, cooked and gluten-free) dishes. Chat and ask questions during the live demo.
Vegan Dinner Tasting Menu (All Gluten-Free & Delicious!)
Caramelized onions, portobello mushrooms wrapped in a golden pastry
Mushroom Stuffing with Gravy and Cranberry Sauce
Croutons, onion, celery
Creamy Roasted Cauliflower & Shallot Soup
Roasted cauliflower, shallot, white miso and garlic
Vegan Kale Caesar Salad
Kale, cashew caesar dressing with toasted croutons
Balsamic Green Beans with Pearl Onions
Fresh green beans marinated in balsamic glaze roasted with pearl onions
Chocolate Pecan Pie
Topped with Coconut cream
Spiced Cashew Nog
At this event you will:
- Learn how to make delicious and healthy dishes for the holidays and beyond.
- Learn how to use your holiday dishes for personal health and healing.
- Participate in live on-line demonstrations and ask questions.
- Eat and enjoy the prepared food at the live event.
- Make friends and get connected to other vegan friendly individuals.
- Receive one-of-a-kind recipes to take home.
Location is across the Street from the U St./African American Civil War Memorial Cardozo stop. Exit the metro station at 10th and Ust NW.
Dr. Ruby founded the Veggie Chest, a cooking show where she demonstrates how to make unique and tasty vegan dishes. Watch the latest Veggie Chest episodes at www.TheVeggieChest.com
Three ways to participate:
- Join us in person and dine with Dr. Ruby and guests. Join us in Washington, DC, meet great friends and make new connections. Seating is limited.
- Participate by joining the live web stream. Register (free) now to get the viewing link. Join in the live Q&A.
- Donate to the next season of The Veggie Chest and keep the veggie goodness going!
Attend Holiday Tasting Dinner
Attend the Tasting Dinner & Live Webcast! Dine with your hosts and enjoy this scrumptious flavorful holiday vegan meal. Arrive at 3:30pm.$65.00
Watch Live Holiday Webcast
Broadcast begins at 4:00 pm-EASTERN TIME. Tune into this Special Live Edition of The Veggie Chest! Participate in the live chat, Q & A. Webcast link emailed with viewing instructions.$0.00
Donate to the Veggie Chest
Donate to the next season of the Veggie Chest!$10.00