2019 Holistic Health Summit, USB Flashdrive
This year's 2019 Re-Engineer Your Life Holistic Health Summit, was held in Washington, DC, at the University of the District of Columbia Student Center.
Now in its 5th year, the theme 'Re-Engineer Your Life' covered natural healing strategies to achieve physical and mental wellness. Speakers offered expert information and guidance on natural healing, optimal mental health, emphasizing prevention and combating illness holistically.
Doctors, nutritionists, chefs, and other experts from around the world conducted workshops for healing and preventing chronic disease with food, the plant-based athletic edge, transitioning to plant-based diets, improving mental health with diet, and holistic dentistry.
The USB Flash Drive contents include the six (6) summit speakers listed below, the summit speaker slides, and event highlights video. *Get the 2019 Summit USB drive with snap pouch and lanyard!
- John Salley, 4 time NBA Champion, Actor, TV Host, Vegan Advocate and Philanthropist
- Joel Kibble, 10-time Grammy Award Winner, Member of Take 6, Musician, Speaker, Author
- Dr. Ruby Lathon, PhD, Holistic Nutritionist, featured in the documentary What the Health
- Dr. Terry Victor, DDS, Holistic & Eco Dentist, The DC Dentist on Capitol Hill
- Dr. Theodore Watkins, MD; Holistic Physician & Founder of The Watkins Institute
- Dr. Jasmol Sardana, DO; Barnard Medical Center/Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Details on future summits at: www.MyHealthSummit.com
Sorry, no returns on electronic or food items.